Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
This programme of studies is a Professional Tutor Supported Learning Programme certified by Pearson Edexcel which includes:
- On site workshops (and online blended)
- Distance Learning and research
- Exercise workbooks
- Personal Study
- Full Tutor Support and Supervision
Level 7 DSML is a senior qualification. It provides senior managers and directors, (both practising and aspiring), the opportunity to develop as leading practitioners in their field. This qualification will help you to gain a detailed understanding of the demands and skills needed as a senior strategic leader.
This programme enables individuals to develop their executive performance using a combination of online study material, onsite and online workshops, a set of referenced reading, reflective practice and assessment with learning partner support.
|Credit Value||120 Credits|
|Duration||12 - 18 months|
|Study Methodology||Tutor supported blended programme, featuring workshops (usually 6 weeks/2 months apart), learning partner support, assessment and feedback, practical application, set reading and reflective practice.|
|Assessment Criteria||Six assignments, including one practical project assignment.|
|Entry Requirements||Participants will normally be practising middle/senior managers or directors. They will normally be expected to be able to demonstrate this by holding some form of leadership position or qualification at Level 5 or above.|
Workshop/blended programme providing a varied learning experience through the following:
- Tutorial based workshops covering theory and practical application of topics with specialist experts.
- Supervision Support – Provision of unlimited learning partner tutorial support between modules
- Specifically written companion materials to support workshops
- Written marking, feedback and support on assignments through to completion
|6||1||Project Management – the Strategic Perspective CV20 GLH 45||3|
|2 (core unit)||2||Strategic Change Management CV20 GLH 45||3|
|1 (core unit)||6||Strategic Leadership & Management CV20 GLH 45||3|
|5||4||Strategic Marketing Management CV20 GLH 45||3|
|7||2||Strategic Human Resource Management CV20 GLH 45||3|
|8||3||Financial Principles and Techniques for the Strategic Manager||3|
- A laptop/PC with a broadband internet connection capable of supporting video streaming.
- An active e-mail account
- Microsoft office (for word documents and pdf) or equivalent compatible software.
- Speakers and microphone connected to your PC (or headphones)
- Web Browser
The Level 7 qualification is a prestigious diploma and provides students with 120 credits at Level 7. These credits, which are at postgraduate level, can be used as a stepping stone into advanced entry into full Masters level qualifications.